Omae Komuten Co., Ltd. Hereby recognizes the importance of keeping personal information secure and works to implement the following measures in order to ensure compliance with laws concerning the protection of personal information.
Compliance with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information
The Company complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) and other norms, and manages safety to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage, etc. In addition to taking appropriate actions, we will take prompt measures if something goes wrong. The “personal information” referred to here is the “information about a living individual, which is defined in Article 2.1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and the name, date of birth, and other descriptions contained in the information. “I can identify a specific individual (including those that can easily be matched with other information and thereby identify a specific individual).”
Collection of personal information
If we collect personal information within the scope of the service provided by our company, we will specify the purpose of use in advance and obtain personal information by lawful and fair means. The scope of personal information to be collected shall not exceed the limit necessary to achieve the purpose of collection. In addition, personal information will not be obtained without permission or in an unfair manner. You will decide in accordance with your own intention whether your personal information will be provided to us.
Purpose of use of personal information
Purpose of use of personal information.
Responding to inquiries etc.
- Provision to third parties
- We will not disclose personal information to third parties, except with the consent of the customer. However, personal information may be disclosed to cooperating companies, partner companies and outsourcing companies that have signed a confidentiality agreement with our company. Even in such cases, as with the services provided by our school, we will comply with the rules concerning personal information, manage them, and follow contract matters with our company to observe personal information. However, if public organizations require disclosure by law, we may disclose and provide personal information without your consent.
- Management of personal information
- We strive to keep personal data accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the intended purpose.
- Internal System Maintenance
- The Company will maintain internal rules on personal information protection, provide all employees with a clear policy on the handling of personal information, and thoroughly educate employees on the prevention of personal information leakage, etc. In addition, we will establish an internal audit system to ensure that personal information is sufficiently protected.
- Disclosure and correction of personal information
- The Company recognizes that the customer has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of personal information, and disclosure of personal information held by the person and the representative, correction of content, suspension of use, deletion, etc. If we receive such a request, we will respond promptly.
Contact information for personal information：082-273-0508
In addition, regarding the matters described in this document, please be aware that there may be revisions based on reasonable necessity in response to changes in the content of our services.